Etiquetas

domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

Dead words.

You're the agony of my verses and the silence between my legs. You're dead words inside my head, dying every time you turn away. I can never see you in my dreams, it's maybe because I don't know you that well. I often feel like I'm losing my time thinking about you, cause you won't see more that you want to see in me. We can dance like there is no tomorrow, only caring about our dancing tones, turquoise paradise inside of our souls. But you like going around and thinking too much, you like ignoring me like nothing happens, because you say I would do the same. And when I'm sober and I seem not to care about you, you're all that's in my brain. Am I wasting my time or am I losing my head?


AbrilRouge.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario